INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The SM Fuzz isn\’t like a standard off the shelf pedal, it requires a little more thought and attention. It won\’t sound good through a small transistor amp and a cheap guitar. It might take a little getting used to. Fine adjustments on the guitar can make a big difference to the output tone of the fuzz pedal. It can go from max saturation to an almost tube screamer like overdrive and gain boost, with just a few subtle adjustments on the guitar, without even having to touch the settings of the fuzz pedal itself.The Sm Fuzz sounds best when it see\’s the guitar first, meaning the pedal should be first in the chain. Sometimes if it\’s after a wah or pedal that is not true bypass it can effect the tone of the SM Fuzz pedal. Normally Scott sets the SM Fuzz with volume on full and the fuzz about 3/4. Of course it\’s up to you how to set the pedal, but that\’s what we recommend.
– hand built and hand wired circuitry
– selected and hand biased ac128 germanium transistors
– temperature tolerant circuitry. Your pedal won’t change tone in hot climates
– true bypass
– signed presentation box with free plectrums
– ultra bright blue led
– custom limited edition design artwork
– on/ off volume pot as standard. Means you can leave the pedal plugged in without it draining any battery.
– 9v power input
– custom designed circuit, not available in any other pedal. Designed and built in the uk
– each pedal is tone tested through vintage gear and tweaked with the built in internal bias control to get the best fuzz tone
– mounts easily onto all pedal boards